Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dance-a-thon





Nate's preschool celebrated Valentine's Day by participating in a Dance-a-thon to raise money for World Vision. Last year, Wind and Tide school raised enough money to build a school in Africa. This year, the children were raising money to fill the school with supplies. Thank you to everyone who donated money for such a fantastic cause. If anyone wishes to still donate, you can still do so (https://www2.worldvision.ca/famine/20381703). Jadon and I were able to spend a little time at the beginning and end of preschool to join in the dancing. I completely forgot to bring my camera, but my dear friend Lynda snapped a few of Nate bustin' a move. All I can say is he MUST have learned his dance moves from his dad! He sure is handsome don't you think!


1 comment:

  1. I can guarantee that my daughter sure thinks he is an super awesome friend and soon enough she will know he is handsome, too! (hopefully we have a few more years before they truly realize they are different genders!)

    It was a fun day for them, wasn't it? *smile*

    Can't get enough of that smile on Nate in the bottom photo!!!

    ReplyDelete