Thursday, October 28, 2010

October Party Day

P1050969 003_edited-1 P1050968 002_edited-1 P1050975 013 P1050976 014

Jadon had his second party day and already seems a little more comfortable and settled in his new school. He dressed up as a turtle for Halloween and was able to wear his costume during the presentation time. The kids all looked great and were dressed so creatively. Unfortunately (for both me and Teacher Marzena!) I was selected to take some photos with the class camera so missed my opportunity to take a group shot with my camera. Therefore, my “editing” also looks extremely biased as it is solely focused on Jadon. (Remember this Jadon when you are complaining that mommy ALWAYS does this for Nate or ALWAYS helps Talia. I’ve got your back too big guy!) We love this little monkey (or on this day, turtle) and love hearing him spit out words like “photosynthesis”.

No comments:

Post a Comment