Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Delta Triathlon

The first triathlon of the season felt good


It started in waves in the pool...9 people swimming per lane



I may need to work on my transitions a little...the arm goes in the arm holes right?




I always look forward to the bike



Well maybe it didn't feel good the whole way.... the legs were a little wobbley after the bike



About here it sure felt good to see some familiar faces cheering.



I met Keith during the run who helped me kick it up a little at the end.



Vince started a little before me so we didn't get to race together this time. Great job Vince!



Total time: 1 hour 20 mins 42 sec... good for 114 out of 360 ish.






















2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! What an accomplishment, Brent!

    Great pics, Jenn! What a cheering section!!!!

    ReplyDelete